- 300.00 - 700.00 INR
- 300 INR
- Stainless Steel Products
- Stainless Steel
- Steel Plates
- Duplex 2205 / 31803 & Super Duplex 2507 ( 32750 )
- 0.7mm thk to 10mm thk Millimeter (mm)
- Prime 2B & Hr
- Coils Millimeter (mm)
- 10000 Kilograms (kg)
Duplex 2205 stainless steel (both ferritic and austenitic) is used extensively in applications that require good corrosion resistance and strength. The S31803 grade stainless steel has undergone a number of modifications resulting in UNS S32205, and was endorsed in the year 1996. This grade offers higher resistance to corrosion.
At temperatures above 300ÃÂ°C, the brittle micro-constituents of this grade undergo precipitation, and at temperatures below -50ÃÂ°C the micro-constituents undergo ductile-to-brittle transition; hence this grade of stainless steel is not suitable for use at these temperatures.
The properties that are mentioned in the below tables pertain to flat rolled products such as plates, sheets and coils of the ASTM A240 or A240M. These may not be uniform across other products such as bars and pipes.
Table 1 - Composition ranges for 2205 grade stainless steels
Super Duplex 2507 ( UNS 32750 )
Stainless steel Super Duplex 2507 is designed to handle highly corrosive conditions and situations were high strength is required. High molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content in Super Duplex 2507 help the material withstand pitting and crevice corrosion. The material is also resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking, to erosion corrosion, to corrosion fatigue, to general corrosion in acids. This alloy has good weldability and very high mechanical strength.
The chemical composition of stainless steel grade Super Duplex 2507 is outlined in the following table.
|Chromium, Cr||24 â 26|
|Nickel, Ni||6 â 8|
|Molybdenum, Mo||3 â 5|
|Manganese, Mn||1.20 max|
|Silicon, Si||0.80 max|
|Copper, Cu||0.50 max|
|Nitrogen, N||0.24 â 0.32|
|Phosphorous, P||0.035 max|
|Carbon, C||0.030 max|
|Sulfur, S||0.020 max|
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- As per Order Per Day
- Ready Stock Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- With Mtc
20/9, Joshi bhavan, 1st Floor, 6th Khetwadi, S. V. P. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India